The Watch on the Rhine by William Rothenstein - 1919
The Watch on the Rhine (The Last Phase) was originally exhibited in Canada as part of the Canadian War Memorials exhibitionn in 1920. The painting's many symbolic elements represent Germany's defeat and the triumph of the Allied forces.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.