Two Owls by Julie de Graag, 1921 - Hoodie (Graphic on Back)
Hoodie featuring a woodcut by the Dutch graphic artist and painter Julie de Graag (1877-1924) - Rijksmuseum.
- High-end product, wonderful quality (350 G/M²)
- Available sizes: XS to XXL
- 85% Organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
Printed on back.
Sustainability Credentials: PETA Approved Vegan, Fair Wear Foundation, GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) OEKO-TEX and Global Recycled Standard.
Ink: We use 100% eco-certified water-based inks from OEKO-TEX's ECO PASSPORT.
Double layered hood in self fabric
Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
Inside herringbone back neck tape
Self fabric half moon at back neck
Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
Kangaroo pocket at front
Organic Tote - Medium
A 100% organic cotton Tote bag.
- 140 gsm
- 100% organic cotton
- Long handle (70 cm)
- Cross stitch at the handle for more support
- Folded seams to prevent shrinkage
- Dimensions: 38 x 42 cm
Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash with similar colours, do not iron on the design, wash and iron on the wrong side.
Print: Printed on front.
Organic / Recycled Shopping Bag - Large
- 300 g/m² / CANVAS
- 80% recycled ring-spun combed cotton / 20% recycled polyester (GOTS label)
- Top edge double folded for strength and clean finish
- Side soufflet
- Long handles with reinforced cross stitch
- Single edge stitch on all seams in matching body colour thread
- Dimensions: 49 x 37cm
Care: Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash with similar colours, do not iron on the design, wash and iron on the wrong side.
Pint: Printed on front.
BESPOKE ORDERS: Please get in touch via our Contact Page.