The Iskandar Horoscope - 15th Century
The fold out page from the ‘Iskandar Horoscope’ showing the position of the planets at the moment of Jalāl al-Dīn Iskandar Sultan ibn ‘Umar Shaykh's birth on 25th April , 1384 CE in the form of a planisphere. Iskandar Sultan ruled much of modern southern Iran in the 15th century. and was a favourite grandson of Tīmūr , alias Tamerlane (d. 1405) , who conquered much of Persia and Central Asia. The horoscope was cast on the 22nd of Dhu-l-Hijja 813 AH (18 April 1411 CE) by the court astrologer Mahmud Ibn Yahya ibn al-Hasan al-Kashi, in the second year of Iskandar Sultan’s reign, when he was 27 years of age. The Wellcome Library, London , reference: MS Persian 474.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- There is NO extra charge for ordering in your currency. If your preferred currency is not on the currency picker menu at the top of the site or by each image price, please get in touch.
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.