Skeletons and Bones by H. Winkles - 1830
Skeletons and bones, including the skeleton of a foetus, Line engraving by H. Winkles under the direction of J.G. Heck, 1830, Published in Iconographic Encyclopedia of Science, Litearture and Art , edited by Johann .Georg.Heck 1852 by Garrigue , New York
Credit : Skeletons and bones, including the skeleton of a foetus (?). Line engraving by H. Winkles under the direction of J.G. Heck, 1830/1845. Credit: Wellcome Collection. CC BY Wellcome Library.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.