Rough Waves by Ogata Kōrin - c. 1704 - 1709
Ogata Kōrin : Rough Waves, Year c. 1704 – c. 1709 Medium Two-panel byōbu (folding screen) Ink and paint on gilded paper Dimensions 146.5 cm × 165.4 cm (57.7 in × 65.1 in) Location Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York Accession 26.117.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.