The Great Divide - 1925 (Large)
Print of a poster for The Great Divide - 1925 - Large Print.
The Great Divide is a 1925 American silent drama film produced and distributed by MGM and directed by Reginald Barker. The film stars Alice Terry, Conway Tearle, and Wallace Beery. It is based on the William Vaughn Moody play, being the second of three film adaptations. The play had been made famous on the 1906 Broadway stage with Margaret Anglin, Henry Miller, Laura Hope Crews, and a pre-Griffith Henry B. Walthall in the principal parts.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- There is NO extra charge for ordering in your currency. If your preferred currency is not on the currency picker menu at the top of the site or by each image price, please get in touch.
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.