Plate from Mira Calligraphiae Monumenta by Joris Hoefnagel - 1561
Joris Hoefnagel & Georg Bocskay - plate from Mira calligraphiae monumenta .
Joris Hoefnagel (Flemish / Hungarian, 1542 - 1600) : Mira calligraphiae monumenta, fols. 1-129 written 1561–1562; illumination added about 1591–1596, Tempera colors, watercolours, gold and silver paint, and ink on parchment and paper bound between pasteboard covered with red morocco Leaf: 16.6 × 12.4 cm (6 9/16 × 4 7/8 in.), Ms. 20 (86.MV.527) The J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles, Ms. 20.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.