Plate from Mira Calligraphiae Monumenta by Joris Hoefnagel - 1561
Joris Hoefnagel & Georg Bocskay - plate from Mira calligraphiae monumenta .
Joris Hoefnagel (Flemish / Hungarian, 1542 - 1600) : Mira calligraphiae monumenta, fols. 1-129 written 1561–1562; illumination added about 1591–1596, Tempera colors, watercolours, gold and silver paint, and ink on parchment and paper bound between pasteboard covered with red morocco Leaf: 16.6 × 12.4 cm (6 9/16 × 4 7/8 in.), Ms. 20 (86.MV.527) The J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles, Ms. 20.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- There is NO extra charge for ordering in your currency. If your preferred currency is not on the currency picker menu at the top of the site or by each image price, please get in touch.
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.