Plans of The Top of Mount Vesuvius by Sir William Hamilton - 1767
Plans of the top of Mount Vesuvius, July - Oct 1767 – Sir William Hamilton.
Sir William Hamilton - Campi Phlegraei. Observations on the volcanos of the two Sicilies as they have been communicated to the Royal Society of London / by Sir William Hamilton... with 54 plates ... from drawings taken ... by the editor, Mr. P. Fabris.--Observations sur les volcans des deux Siciles, etc., Naples 1776.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.