Ozzy Osbourne in the Bath, NYC by Mark Weiss - 1981
Ozzy Osbourne shoot for Circus magazine at the Palza Hotel, NYC by Mark Weiss in 1981.
Own a limited edition print signed by Mark Weiss. Prices for limited edition signed prints are below.
How To Get A Fabulous Signed Print
Write 'Mark Weiss' in the subject line and for a limited time get 25% (!) off the price of Mark's fabulous signed prints.
Mark's signed prints are on premium 75lb Arctic Polar Lustre Big Sheets paper.
"I put prints in sealed plastic envelopes back with white board packed with strong cardboard preventing bends. Guaranteed not to be bent or a new print will be shipped," Mark Weiss.
Prices for Mark's Signed Prints:
16 x 20 - edition 52 - $600
20 x 24 - edition of 24 - $1200
30 x 40 - edition of 17 - $3000
40 x 60 - edition of 6 - $5000
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- There is NO extra charge for ordering in your currency. If your preferred currency is not on the currency picker menu at the top of the site or by each image price, please get in touch.
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper. Our preferred paper is Hahnemühle Pearl (285gsm). If you'd prefer a different paper, please get in touch.
- Giclée printers use a higher quality of fade-resistant, archival, pigment-based inks. When applied to high quality archival substrates, like, for example, the Hahnemühle cotton-based, acid free Rag papers we use, this results in an unbeatable archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- You can learn more about how are high-quality prints are made here.
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
FRAMED, CANVAS & BESPOKE ORDERS:
- If you'd like to order any of our prints in a size different, framed, on a stretched canvas or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.