Nakano-chō Street in the Shin Yoshiwara Entertainment Quarter by Utagawa Toyoharu - 1770s
Utagawa Toyoharu : Nakano-chō Street in the Shin Yoshiwara Entertainment Quarter, early 1770s .
Utagawa Toyoharu, Nakano-chō Street in the Shin Yoshiwara Entertainment Quarter Alternate Title: 新吉原中ノ町之図 Series: Perspective Views of Japanese Scenes , Japan, early 1770s . Colour woodblock print, 24.92 × 37.47 cm. LACMA (M.71.100.152).
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.