FUCK 2020 - Santa Claus, 1912 - Magnet
"Hands up!" photomechanical print showing Santa Claus pointing a handgun at the viewer (1912) by Will Crawford (1869-1944).
These strong, fast holding magnets boldly broadcast your message for all to see, get yours today!
.: For indoor or outdoor use
.: Three sizes to choose from
.: Thin (.8 mm) and lightweight
.: Black backing
|Length , in
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- There is NO extra charge for ordering in your currency. If your preferred currency is not on the currency picker menu at the top of the site or by each image price, please get in touch.
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.