(LNER) Cambridge poster by Graham Petrie - c.1930
- Our beautiful art is printed on the highest-quality archival paper using the finest inks, giving an unbeatable lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Prints are handmade to order.
- We deliver worldwide with tracked shipping. If any print arrives in less than perfect condition, we will replace it.
- You can read a few testimonials from some of our many customers the world over here.
- Our papers are sourced from the world's finest paper mills. We typically use Canson Infinity Platine Fibre Rag (310gsm with a satin finish), or Hahnemühle Photorag paper (308g with a super matt finish). Please get in touch via the chat box if you would like to confirm a paper choice.
- You can find out more about how our fine art prints are made here.
- Should you need anything - a print in a different size, an image you've seen and would like us to produce on a card, a mug or a t-shirt, please get in touch via the chat box.
- All our prints are sized for easy framing, allowing you to buy ready-made frames or bespoke frames locally, saving you money on shipping.
- Framed prints and canvases are available on request.
- Eco-conscious art to brighten any wall.
Shipping Prices: We carefully package multiple prints together, saving you any extra costs. Shipping rates for prints start at: UK and Germany £6.45; EU and EEA €12; USA $15; RoW £20. We work hard to keep shipping costs down, but couriers have raised their rates sharply over the past year.