Horse Body Parts, illustration - 1636
Illustration of a horse showing different body parts.
'Markhams Maisterpeece. Conteyning all knowledge belonging to the smith, farrier, or horse-leech ... Gervase Markham. Imprint London N. & J. Okes, 1636.'
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.