Ichikawa Danjūrō VI in the Kabuki Play Shibaraku by Utagawa Toyokuni - 1812
Utagawa Toyokuni - Ichikawa Danjūrō VI in the Kabuki Play Shibaraku - 1812
Ichikawa Danjūrō VI in the Kabuki Play by Utagawa Toyokuni I (Japan, 1769-1825) Japan, 1812.
Colour woodblock print , 36.67 × 26.35 cm.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper. Our preferred paper is Hahnemühle Pearl (285gsm). If you'd prefer a different paper, please get in touch.
- Giclée printers use a higher quality of fade-resistant, archival, pigment-based inks. When applied to high quality archival substrates, like, for example, the Hahnemühle cotton-based, acid free Rag papers we use, this results in an unbeatable archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- You can learn more about how are high-quality prints are made here.
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
FRAMED, CANVAS & BESPOKE ORDERS:
- If you'd like to order any of our prints in a size different, framed, on a stretched canvas or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.