Cat in 'Gothic Style’ by Louis Wain - ca. 1925 - 100% Recycled Tote Bag
Louis Wain, Cat in 'Gothic Style’ - ca. 1925
- 285 gsm
- 80% recycled cotton, 20% polyester
- Long handles in contrasting colors
- Excellent quality, extremely resistant
- Inside pocket for storage
- Size: 38 cm x 7 cm x 42 cm
It represents the top of eco-responsibility: it benefits from the GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certificate as well as the Vegan label (delivered by the Vegan Expertise Europe).
Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F)
Wash with similar colours, do not iron on the design, wash and iron on the wrong side.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
Paper: Our beautiful pictures are printed on either:
- Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper - Hahnemühle Pearl (285gsm). Unless specified, all our prints are on this museum-grade paper.
- Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag - Our collection Butterflies by E.A. Séguy is printed on this high-quality matt paper (308g).
- You can learn more about how our high-quality prints are made here.
The materials we use to produce your orders have been carefully selected to reduce our impact on the environment whilst still ensuring your orders get to you in perfect condition. All the packaging used for orders are a mixture of sustainably sourced, recyclable or biodegradable.
- Prints over 420mm wide - We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds. Your prints are placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends.
- Prints below 420mm wide - We package your print in a robust envelope. Your print is placed in group sleeves on card stiffener. Fixed to card
stiffener with stickers. Placed in the envelope.
- All prints and other items are tracked.
Frames Prints, Canvases & Bespoke Orders:
We can supply framed prints. But shipping framed prints and canvas prints is not free. Both incur shipping costs.
- If you'd like to order any of our prints in a size different, framed, on a stretched canvas or for anything else, please get in touch via our contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.