Dragonfly, Pear, Carnation and Insect by Joris Hoefnagel - 1562
Dragonfly, Pear, Carnation, and Insect - Joris Hoefnagel & Georg Bocskay , plate from Mira calligraphiae monumenta
Joris Hoefnagel (Flemish / Hungarian, 1542 - 1600) Dragonfly, Pear, Carnation, and Insect, 1561 - 1562; illumination added 1591 - 1596, Watercolors, gold and silver paint, and ink on parchment Leaf: 16.6 × 12.4 cm (6 9/16 × 4 7/8 in.), Ms. 20 (86.MV.527), fol. 76 The J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles, Ms. 20, fol. 76
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper. Our preferred paper is Hahnemühle Pearl (285gsm). If you'd prefer a different paper, please get in touch.
- Giclée printers use a higher quality of fade-resistant, archival, pigment-based inks. When applied to high quality archival substrates, like, for example, the Hahnemühle cotton-based, acid free Rag papers we use, this results in an unbeatable archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- You can learn more about how are high-quality prints are made here.
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
FRAMED, CANVAS & BESPOKE ORDERS:
- If you'd like to order any of our prints in a size different, framed, on a stretched canvas or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.