Crows by Totoya Hokkei, 1810s - Sublimation Tote Bag
Three Crows against the Rising Sun, from the series Three Sheets (Mihira no uchi) - mid- 1810s by Totoya Hokkei Japanese, Edo period. Buy the print here.
Our versatile tote bags are 100% Polyester with black webbing long handles.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.