Couples Dancing in a Nightclub by Anne Harriet Fish - 1921
In this dazzling scene of couples dancing, some daringly close, some coolly coy, Anne Harriet Fish captured the new dynamic in social relations between the sexes that emerged in the 1920s. This example displays her extremely fine, lively yet controlled drawing, and bold use of color, both influenced by Art Deco (Library of Congress). Date: 1921
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- There is NO extra charge for ordering in your currency. If your preferred currency is not on the currency picker menu at the top of the site or by each image price, please get in touch.
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.