Commander Romer and Flight Lieutenant Hosegood by Cecil Beaton - WW2
Cecil Beaton : Commander Romer and Flight Lieutenant Hosegood by Cecil Beaton - WW2.
As an official photographer for the British Ministry of Information, Beaton travelled far and wide to document the impact of war on people and places in his own unique style. In later life, Beaton came to regard his war photographs as his single most important body of photographic work. He took some 7,000 photographs for the Ministry of Information covering all aspects of the Second World War.
Beaton also spent time drawing pictures of the pilots, sailors, soldiers, doctors, nurses, and officers he met during the war. He drew them in sketch books or on the pages of his diary. - Flashbak
- Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper - Hahnemühle Pearl (285gsm). Unless specified, all our prints are on this museum-grade paper.
- Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag - For example, our collection Butterflies by E.A. Séguy is printed on this high-quality matt paper (308g).
If you'd prefer a different paper, please get in touch.
Shipping: All shipping is tracked. Any issue with delivery or if your order does not reach you in excellent condition, we will ship a replacement.
- You can learn more about how our high-quality prints are made here.
Sustainable printing and packaging:
The materials we use to produce your orders have been carefully selected to reduce our impact on the environment whilst ensuring your orders get to you in perfect condition. All the packaging used for orders are a mixture of sustainably sourced, recyclable or biodegradable.
- Prints over 420mm wide - We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds. Your prints are placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends.
- Prints below 420mm wide - We package your print in a robust envelope. Your print is placed in group sleeves on card stiffener. Fixed to card
stiffener with stickers. Placed in the envelope.
Frames Prints, Canvases & Bespoke Orders:
- If you'd like to order any of our prints in a size different, framed, on a stretched canvas or for anything else, please get in touch via our chat box, contact page or email email@example.com.