American Venus, Lobby Card - 1925
American Venus, Lobby Card - 1925.
The American Venus is a 1926 American silent comedy film directed by Frank Tuttle, and starring Esther Ralston, Ford Sterling, Lawrence Gray, Fay Lanphier, Louise Brooks, and Douglas Fairbanks Jr. The film was based on an original story by Townsend Martin. The scenario was written by Frederick Stowers with intertitles by Robert Benchley.
The film is believed to be lost, although pieces of the film's trailer survive and can be viewed on YouTube. - Wikipedia
- Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper - Hahnemühle Pearl (285gsm). Unless specified, all our prints are on this museum-grade paper.
- Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag - For example, our collection Butterflies by E.A. Séguy is printed on this high-quality matt paper (308g).
If you'd prefer a different paper, please get in touch.
Shipping: All shipping is tracked. Any issue with delivery or if your order does not reach you in excellent condition, we will ship a replacement.
- You can learn more about how our high-quality prints are made here.
Sustainable printing and packaging:
The materials we use to produce your orders have been carefully selected to reduce our impact on the environment whilst ensuring your orders get to you in perfect condition. All the packaging used for orders are a mixture of sustainably sourced, recyclable or biodegradable.
- Prints over 420mm wide - We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds. Your prints are placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends.
- Prints below 420mm wide - We package your print in a robust envelope. Your print is placed in group sleeves on card stiffener. Fixed to card
stiffener with stickers. Placed in the envelope.
Frames Prints, Canvases & Bespoke Orders:
- If you'd like to order any of our prints in a size different, framed, on a stretched canvas or for anything else, please get in touch via our chat box, contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.