Horrors In River Thames Water by W. Heath - 1828
A woman dropping her porcelain tea-cup in horror upon discovering the monstrous contents of a magnified drop of River Thames water; revealing the impurity of London drinking water.
Coloured etching by W. Heath, 1828. The Wellcome Institute.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.