Wiener Werkstätte design by Rudolph Kalvach, c. 1910 - Tote Bag
Wiener Werkstätte design by Rudolph Kalvach, c. 1910 -100% Recycled Textile Tote Bag
The Shopping tote-bag is made of a thick textile composed of 80% recycled cotton and 20% recycled polyester.
The bag represents the top of eco-responsibility: it benefits from the GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certificate as well as the Vegan label (delivered by the Vegan Expertise Europe).
- 285 gsm
- 80% recycled cotton, 20% polyester
- Long handles
- Excellent quality, extremely resistant
- Inside pocket for storage
- Size: 38 cm x 7 cm x 42 cm
Care: Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash with similar colours, do not iron on the design, wash and iron on the wrong side.
Shipping: All shipping is tracked. Any issue with delivery or if your order does not reach you in excellent condition, we will send you a replacement.
- You can learn more about how our high-quality prints are made here.
Sustainable printing and packaging:
The materials we use to produce your orders have been carefully selected to reduce our impact on the environment whilst ensuring your orders get to you in perfect condition. All the packaging used for orders are a mixture of sustainably sourced, recyclable or biodegradable.
- Prints over 420mm wide - We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds. Your prints are placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends.
- Prints below 420mm wide - We package your print in a robust envelope. Your print is placed in group sleeves on card stiffener. Fixed to card
stiffener with stickers. Placed in the envelope.
Frames Prints, Canvases & Bespoke Orders:
- If you'd like to order any of our prints in a size different, framed, on a stretched canvas or for anything else, please get in touch via our chat box, contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.