Spare our Trees Clough, 1938 - 100% Recycled Textile Tote Bag
Spare our trees Clough, Stanley Thomas, Ohio - Federal Art Project, W.P.A., 1938.
The Shopping tote-bag is made of a thick textile composed of 80% recycled cotton and 20% recycled polyester.
It represents the top of eco-responsibility: it benefits from the GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certificate as well as the Vegan label (delivered by the Vegan Expertise Europe).
- 285 gsm
- 80% recycled cotton, 20% polyester
- Long handles
- Excellent quality, extremely resistant
- Inside pocket for storage
- Size: 38 cm x 7 cm x 42 cm
Care: Cold machine wash (max 30 ° or 90 ° F). Wash with similar colours, do not iron on the design, wash and iron on the wrong side.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper. Our preferred paper is Hahnemühle Pearl (285gsm). If you'd prefer a different paper, please get in touch.
- Giclée printers use a higher quality of fade-resistant, archival, pigment-based inks. When applied to high quality archival substrates, like, for example, the Hahnemühle cotton-based, acid free Rag papers we use, this results in an unbeatable archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- You can learn more about how are high-quality prints are made here.
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
FRAMED, CANVAS & BESPOKE ORDERS:
- If you'd like to order any of our prints in a size different, framed, on a stretched canvas or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.