The Eric Ravilous Postcard Collection
The Eric Ravilous postcard collection - 10 high quality Giclee print postcards featuring paintings by the brilliant English artist.
Eric Ravilious was a gifted artist, known for his paintings of famous English landmarks and wartime. He died while on active duty during World War Two.
In this set:
Fireworks by Eric Ravilious - c.1938
Submarines in Dry Dock by Eric Ravilious, 1940
The Waterwheel by Eric Ravilious, 1934
Corn Stooks and Farmsteads, Hill Farm, Capel-yffin, Wales by Eric Ravilious, 1938
The Attic Room by Eric Ravilious, 1934
Train Landscape by Eric Ravilious, 1939
The Bedhead by Eric Ravilious, 1939
Cement Works no. 2 by Eric Ravilious - 1934
Beachy Head by Eric Ravilious, 1939
Dangerous Work at Low Tide by Eric Ravilious, 1940
Our high quality custom postcards are produced on recyclable, sustainably sourced card. Each card comes with an envelope, allowing you keep or gift as smaller artworks for a mantlepiece, fridge or wall.
Our postcards are printed on thick 324gsm Mohawk card.
Postcards are available in 6 inches x 4 inches.
Printing method: Giclée
Eco credentials: Water-based inks.
Printed using water based inks.
Sustainably sourced paper or wood From FSC-approved forests.
Plastic-free: Contains no plastic.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
Paper: Our beautiful pictures are printed on either:
- Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper - Hahnemühle Pearl (285gsm). Unless specified, all our prints are on this museum-grade paper.
- Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag - Our collection Butterflies by E.A. Séguy is printed on this high-quality matt paper (308g).
- You can learn more about how our high-quality prints are made here.
The materials we use to produce your orders have been carefully selected to reduce our impact on the environment whilst still ensuring your orders get to you in perfect condition. All the packaging used for orders are a mixture of sustainably sourced, recyclable or biodegradable.
- Prints over 420mm wide - We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds. Your prints are placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends.
- Prints below 420mm wide - We package your print in a robust envelope. Your print is placed in group sleeves on card stiffener. Fixed to card
stiffener with stickers. Placed in the envelope.
- All prints and other items are tracked.
Frames Prints, Canvases & Bespoke Orders:
We can supply framed prints. But shipping framed prints and canvas prints is not free. Both incur shipping costs.
- If you'd like to order any of our prints in a size different, framed, on a stretched canvas or for anything else, please get in touch via our contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.