Eye by Franz von Stuck, 1911 - Hoodie (Graphic On Back)
Eye by Franz von Stuck - 1911. Detail From a Poster for the Dresden International Hygiene Exhibition.
Design on back
- 350 G/M²
- Available sizes: XS to XXL
- 85% Organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
Sustainability Credentials: PETA Approved Vegan, Fair Wear Foundation, GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) OEKO-TEX and Global Recycled Standard.
Ink: We use 100% eco-certified water-based inks from OEKO-TEX's ECO PASSPORT.
Double layered hood in self fabric
Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
Inside herringbone back neck tape
Self fabric half moon at back neck
Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
Kangaroo pocket at front
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- There is NO extra charge for ordering in your currency. If your preferred currency is not on the currency picker menu at the top of the site or by each image price, please get in touch.
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper. Our preferred paper is Hahnemühle Pearl (285gsm). If you'd prefer a different paper, please get in touch.
- Giclée printers use a higher quality of fade-resistant, archival, pigment-based inks. When applied to high quality archival substrates, like, for example, the Hahnemühle cotton-based, acid free Rag papers we use, this results in an unbeatable archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- You can learn more about how are high-quality prints are made here.
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
FRAMED, CANVAS & BESPOKE ORDERS:
- If you'd like to order any of our prints in a size different, framed, on a stretched canvas or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.