Couples Dancing by Anne Harriet Fish - 1921
Caption label from exhibit Drawn to Purpose Magazine Covers and Cartoons: Change in the Air. Anne Harriet Fish's depiction of women and men pressed closely together, torso to torso, while bounding across space conveys the physical exhilaration of dance. Such visual exuberance fits a new dynamic in social relations between the sexes and invites readers to explore the magazine's contents. (Library of Congress)
Date: March 1921.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.