Off To The Match: Football Fans In Manchester by Iain S. P. Reid, c. 1977
Off To The Match: Football Fans In Manchester by Iain S. P. Reid, c. 1977. Copyright: Estate of Iain S.P. Reid. Not to be used for any purpose without permission.
29th October 1977 - City beat Liverpool 3-1.
David Ball: "That’s me with bleached jeans and leather jacket at the front. We were hanging round Maine Road ready to go to a punk gig at night - was the norm back in the day."
Andy Gillespie: "That’s my late uncle Jonah, aka David Jones of Langley, just over your right shoulder, David. He was a big punk fan and turned me onto music... I’m pretty sure that the tall blonde kid to my uncle’s left, who is hidden, is Andy Bennett. Jonah’s best mate, they went everywhere together and were two of the first punks on Langley."
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- There is NO extra charge for ordering in your currency. If your preferred currency is not on the currency picker menu at the top of the site or by each image price, please get in touch.
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- Giclée printers use a higher quality of fade-resistant, archival, pigment-based inks. When applied to high quality archival substrates, like, for example, the Hahnemühle cotton-based, acid free Rag papers we use, this results in an unbeatable archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- You can learn more about how are high-quality prints are made here.
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.