Female Nude by Carl Newman - 1915
Carl Newman experimented with color by grinding his own pigments to make vibrant hues. He enjoyed painting nude figures and often surrounded his models with blocks of color to create semiabstract compositions.
Smithsonian American Art Museum, Gift of Anna McCleery Newton
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.