Before Tarō Inari Shrine at the Asakusa Ricefields
Kobayashi Kiyochika - Before Tarō Inari Shrine at the Asakusa Ricefields, Meiji era, 1881 Woodblock print; ink and colour on paper , 21.3 × 32.1 cm
From the Smithsonian Freer Galleries
- FREE Shipping Worldwide
- Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- Printed on museum-grade heavyweight Pearl textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your work with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your order is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All items are tracked
- Delivered to your door
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper. Our preferred paper is Hahnemühle Pearl (285gsm). If you'd prefer a different paper, please get in touch.
- Giclée printers use a higher quality of fade-resistant, archival, pigment-based inks. When applied to high quality archival substrates, like, for example, the Hahnemühle cotton-based, acid free Rag papers we use, this results in an unbeatable archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- You can learn more about how are high-quality prints are made here.
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
FRAMED, CANVAS & BESPOKE ORDERS:
- If you'd like to order any of our prints in a size different, framed, on a stretched canvas or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.