Aztec Sun Calendar by Antonio de Leon y Gama - 1792
Antonio de Leon y Gama - Aztec Sun Calendar.
First drawing in the book "Descripción histórica y cronológica de las dos piedras que con ocasión del nuevo empedrado que se está formando en la plaza principal de México, se hallaron en ella el año de 1790" (or "Historical and chronological description of the two stones found during the new paving of the Mexico's main plaza." in English ) by Antonio de Leon y Gama (1792). The book describes Aztec calendars and specifically the discovery of the Aztec calendar stone in México.
- FREE Shipping Worldwide
- Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- Printed on museum-grade heavyweight Pearl textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your work with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your order is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All items are tracked
- Delivered to your door
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper. Our preferred paper is Hahnemühle Pearl (285gsm). If you'd prefer a different paper, please get in touch.
- Giclée printers use a higher quality of fade-resistant, archival, pigment-based inks. When applied to high quality archival substrates, like, for example, the Hahnemühle cotton-based, acid free Rag papers we use, this results in an unbeatable archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- You can learn more about how are high-quality prints are made here.
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
FRAMED, CANVAS & BESPOKE ORDERS:
- If you'd like to order any of our prints in a size different, framed, on a stretched canvas or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.