Poster for 'The Last Hour' - 1923
Poster for 'The Last Hour' - 1923.
Reever McCall, an infamous forger, is on the run from the police with his daughter Saidee. He asks his friend, a former criminal named Steve Cline, for help. Cline, whose brother was killed by William Mallory, the detective chasing McCall, agrees. Several years later, while serving as a nurse during the war, Saidee falls in love with Phil Logan, a patient of hers who is also the son of the governor of her state. After the war Mallory, now a big shot in state politics, gives a banquet for the Governor. Mallory discovers Saidee's identity and demands that she marry him in exchange for keeping quiet about her past. Complications ensue. - IMDB
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- There is NO extra charge for ordering in your currency. If your preferred currency is not on the currency picker menu at the top of the site or by each image price, please get in touch.
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.