Plans of the top of Mount Vesuvius
Plans of the top of Mount Vesuvius, July - Oct 1767 – Sir William Hamilton.
Sir William Hamilton - Campi Phlegraei. Observations on the volcanos of the two Sicilies as they have been communicated to the Royal Society of London / by Sir William Hamilton... with 54 plates ... from drawings taken ... by the editor, Mr. P. Fabris.--Observations sur les volcans des deux Siciles, etc., Naples 1776.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper. Our preferred paper is Hahnemühle Pearl (285gsm). If you'd prefer a different paper, please get in touch.
- Giclée printers use a higher quality of fade-resistant, archival, pigment-based inks. When applied to high quality archival substrates, like, for example, the Hahnemühle cotton-based, acid free Rag papers we use, this results in an unbeatable archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- You can learn more about how are high-quality prints are made here.
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
FRAMED, CANVAS & BESPOKE ORDERS:
- If you'd like to order any of our prints in a size different, framed, on a stretched canvas or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.