Jacob's Ladder by William Blake
William Blake : Jacob's Ladder, c.1799-1807. Pen and grey ink and watercolour.
'Jacob's Ladder (Hebrew: סולם יעקב Sulam Yaakov) is a ladder leading to heaven that was featured in a dream the biblical Patriarch Jacob had during his flight from his brother Esau in the Book of Genesis.
'The significance of the dream has been debated, but most interpretations agree that it identified Jacob with the obligations and inheritance of the Jewish people chosen by God, as understood in Abrahamic religions.'
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper. Our preferred paper is Hahnemühle Pearl (285gsm). If you'd prefer a different paper, please get in touch.
- Giclée printers use a higher quality of fade-resistant, archival, pigment-based inks. When applied to high quality archival substrates, like, for example, the Hahnemühle cotton-based, acid free Rag papers we use, this results in an unbeatable archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- You can learn more about how are high-quality prints are made here.
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
FRAMED, CANVAS & BESPOKE ORDERS:
- If you'd like to order any of our prints in a size different, framed, on a stretched canvas or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.