Drum Bridge at Meguro and Sunset Hill by Utagawa Hiroshige - 1857
Utagawa Hiroshige - Drum bridge at Meguro and Sunset Hill, 1857 Meguro taikobashi yūhinooka (The Drum Bridge at Meguro and Yuhi (or Sunset) Hill). Ukiyo-e print shows hows pedestrians crossing a stone bridge during a snowstorm. Color woodcut by Andō Hiroshige. No. 111 in the series Meisho Yedo Hiakkei (One Hundred Famous Views of Edo), 1857.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints.
- Due to COVID-19 shipping can take longer than usual. Prints should reach you within a week but increased checks can prolong delivery times.
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- There is NO extra charge for ordering in your currency. If your preferred currency is not on the currency picker menu at the top of the site or by each image price, please get in touch.
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- Giclée printers use a higher quality of fade-resistant, archival, pigment-based inks. When applied to high quality archival substrates, like, for example, the Hahnemühle cotton-based, acid free Rag papers we use, this results in an unbeatable archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- You can learn more about how are high-quality prints are made here.
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.