A Young Daughter of the Picts by Jacques Le Moyne de Morgue - c.1585
Jacques Le Moyne de Morgue (French, active in England from ca. 1580) : A Young Daughter of the Picts , ca. 1585, Watercolour and gouache, touched with gold on parchment - Yale Center of British art.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.