A Burmese Map of the World by Sir Richard Carnac Temple - 1906
A Burmese map of the World showing traces of Medieval European map-making - by Sir Richard Carnac Temple (1850-1931). Publisher: William Griggs, chromo-lithographer to the king. Printed: London, 1906.
FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL prints. The price you see is the full price. No add-ons at checkout
Use the drop-down menu on this page to order in your local currency
- All our beautiful pictures are printed on museum-grade, heavyweight Pearl Textured Fine Art Giclée paper
- We carefully cover your prints with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds
- Your print is placed into a robust cardboard tube, secured and sealed at both ends
- All prints and other items are tracked
- All items are delivered to your door
- If you'd like to order any of our fine art prints in a size different to what you see in the shop, or for anything else, please get in touch via our Contact page.